Steam K - 2WM Custom
1986 BMW K100RT "streetfighter"
- Colours are metallic copper and stainless steel and are our take on “Steam Punk” art as applied to motorcycles
- BMW’s “brick” is in our opinion an ideal platform for a minimalist “bobber” or “streetfighter” of today.
- Once the furniture is stripped off there is very little left, so you get a great design base and a good power to weight ratio
- We have used a combination of bespoke parts – exhaust header, lights, rear sets, seat pan – and recycled parts
- The pod air filter has given us the space above the engine to “lose” the electrics as well as the small but powerful lithium battery
- Engine overhauled, cleaned and painted
- Frame and body painted by Cycle Sprays
- If you like the concept talk to us about a design for yourself